CEO TV is one of the fastest growing business-to-business production companies in Canada, and we're always looking for more motivated team members.
We're an emerging company with big plans, and we foster a culture of empowerment and success. If you're passionate about television and the energy sector, we'd love to hear from you.
CEO TV is a truly innovative, first-class work place. We offer an aggressive growth curve and provide our talented employees with new challenges and an abundance of growth opportunities.
We are hiring for the following positions:
Account Executive - Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal
With specialty programs from mining and real estate to energy and international fashion our broadcast portfolio is intended for companies and industries representing key market trends, global innovations and geopolitical platforms.
As our company continues to grow, we are currently accepting applications for the position of Account Executives. This is a full time position located in one of our remote locations: Toronto.
Working closely with the business development and marketing divisions within Chandran Media and with prospective clients, the Account Executive is responsible for increasing and developing sales in areas including:
• maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
• visiting potential customers to prospect for new business;
• negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• gathering market and customer information;
• representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• advising on forthcoming product developments;
• recording sales and communicating to all internal channels;
• reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed assigned sales targets;
• gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and advertising requirements;
• making and providing customers with quotations;
• the ability and desire to sell;
• excellent communication skills;
• a confident and determined approach;
• resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection;
• a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
• the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
• the ability to flourish in a competitive environment;
• confidence in selling to senior-level executives
• exceptional time management and organization skills and ability to self motivate
• An aptitude for learning with a solid understanding of the Internet.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates can submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (403)237-6764. Please specify which job you are applying to.
Apply now Print
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.